Free Seniors Exercise Program: Keeping Balance
Lead by a Registered Occupational Therapist
These classes are an excellent way to:
- Improve your balance and posture
- Strengthen your muscles and bones
- Learn great tips to stay healthy, safe, and strong!
- Maintain your functional abilities
- Improve your mobility
- Improve your memory
- Meet new people & make new friends
- To have fun!
Where: Centre de Santé Communautaire
810 Main Street East, Welland
Registration Day: Monday August 26th from 9-10am am in Room 306. Classes begin in September.
For information : Contact Leah 905-734-1141 ext 2354