Our social enterprise showcases ALL sectors of our local community by interactively working together to build a common audience.
WHO WE ARE
We’re an online community of established businesses, start-ups, non-profit organizations, artists, clubs, special interest groups and other local contributors. We share #myWelland local happenings from the point of view of locals who know and love our community.
Utilizing web publishing and social media networks, our social platform gives everyone in our community the opportunity to get their stories, event notices, photos, videos and locally relevant content posted and shared publicly online.
Avid social media users, they love to share and participate on Facebook and Twitter. They’re joiners, influencers, and big supporters of local culture.
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL:
Our energetic and proactive approach to community promotion – involving everyone – makes us special and draws people toward us.
- We provide the opportunity for local businesses, community organizations, service groups and local consumers to connect with each other and promote all aspects of life in #myWelland and our regional #myNiagara community
- As community partners we commit to helping each other to collaboratively grow our common audience
- Operated by local business owners, our platform functions with the social purpose of sustainably delivering a community promotion service that is as cost-effective as possible for all participants
GET INVOLVED AND PARTICIPATE:
Have a story, event or photo to share? Simply e-mail your submissions to info@myWelland.com
Tweet @myWelland, post on our Facebook Page, shout out on social media using hashtag #myWelland - we #localLOVE to retweet and share!
Sign up for our Weekly Community Newsletter
EASILY PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS ALL YEAR LONG FOR ONE LOW PRICE
- Instantly promote your sales, news and events to our engaged & loyal online audience of SHOP LOCAL supporters
- Reach local consumers direct with our weekly email newsletter
- Gain active social media followers
- Increase traffic to your website and through your doors
- Discover new opportunities by connecting & collaborating with other social-saavy local businesses and community organizations
- Brand yourself as a Community Builder supporting the opportunity for all community sectors to collectively expand their online reach